Deploy Nodes for Minetest
Craftable nodes that when placed turn into shapes or structures.
- easy to use - no chat commands, just nice easy structures that you can build by crafting and placing nodes
- lightweight - there are no ABMs, the nodes are created using after_place_node() in the node definitions
- grief-resistant - before nodes deploy a check is run to ensure that only air exists in the new area
- server friendly - all players can create impressive structures easily
This module is open source, so it's distributed freely. If you find it useful then I ask not for your wealth, but simply to spare your time to consider the world we share by watching Earthlings, a multi-award winning film available to watch online for free. A must-see for anyone who wishes to make the world a better place.
- mauvebic - author of multinode which provided code for spheres and cylinders
- Echo - author of maze which provided code for spheres
- neko259 - author of livehouse which inspired building spawning
- VanessaE - contributed buildings
- kddekadenz - contributed buildings
- ACDC - contributed buildings
- Nanuk - contributed buildings
- irksomeduck - contributed buildings
BSD-3-Clause, Copyright © 2013-2014 Brett O'Donnell